I ate at David Burke’s Primehouse in November 2012 with 8 other impressed customers.
If you are in Chicago, check out this delicious restaurant. Here are 5 reasons why!
1. The FOOD! There are SO many delicious options and the quality is top-notch. I recommend the ribeye (if you can afford the 75 day ribeye, go for it!) and their perfectly seared tuna.
2. There is a separate cocktail lounge and an extensive wine list. Another excuse to dress up!
3. Table side Caesar! Pretty traditional but it makes for a cool experience.
4. Creative use of the Himalayan salt. They have Wagyu beef on a Himalayan salt block, AND…wait for it, an ENTIRE wall of Himalayan salt tiles in their meat aging room. So cool!
5. They age their own meat ON premises. And the best part is that you can arrange for a tour and see it for yourself! How many restaurants do that? Totally awesome!
If you want to find out more on what we ordered, leave a comment below and I can expand in further detail.
Now, check out the photos!!